wii or gamecube

Which new zelda version would u want

• Total voters

mercenary634

WiiChat Member
Sep 28, 2006
what would u rather get wii or gamecube version?

K i made a mistake. U guys know what a biased poll means.
Lets put it this way. If I say to a bunch of Nintendo Fanatics which is better Nintendo or Sony they will obviusly vote for nintendo. THis is the exact same thing I'm asking a bunch of wii fanatics what is better gamecube or wii. In other words this poll doesn't help me what so ever about choicing which version I wanna get.

Last edited:
everyone would obviously rather have the wii version...the only ppl that will be gettin the gamecube version r the ppl that cant afford a wii..

clockworK` said:
everyone would obviously rather have the wii version...the only ppl that will be gettin the gamecube version r the ppl that cant afford a wii..
or people who refuse to use the wiimote because of various reasons

I think I may get both versions the wii for fun and the CG incase I get my arms tired.

I am buying mines for the wii. it is just because I want to play it own a brand new system.

I think you should just look at it this way:

If you are interested in trying somthing differnt from the past few Zelda games, then deffinatly get it for the Wii.

But if you liked how the play style was on the previous Zelda games and do not want it to change, then get it for the Game Cube. As for what i know they are probally going to be for the most part the very same game.

Well I am definitely getting it for the wii because I wanna try it a new way and the wii will be a great experience for me.

Back