wii or new guitar?

sweeney

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
West Scotland
i was going to get a wii with the money i have in the bank, then get extra controllers, games etc at christmas. But now i'm thinking about getting a new electric guitar instead. the money in my bank and the money i get at christmas will be more than enough for a new guitar. But whatever one i choose to get now, i will need to get the other some time next year.......... HELP!

Do you have a guitar now that works well? If so, then Wii. If not, then get the Wii idea and get it out of your head. You can get one at any time. THe guitar on the other hand, you can start practicing right away and it will better you as a person. The Wii will only distract you. And as a musician myself, I can vouch for that. Video games can easily distract you from practicing or producing in my instance. Regardless, we still need to have fun, just do it in moderation.

Well, if you have a guitar than definetally get a Wii. But if you don't have one, and your new to playing, then you should probably get an acoustic one. Trust me, it will help you in the long run if you learn how to play an acoustic first.

ABC said:
Do you have a guitar now that works well? If so, then Wii. If not, then get the Wii idea and get it out of your head. You can get one at any time. THe guitar on the other hand, you can start practicing right away and it will better you as a person. The Wii will only distract you. And as a musician myself, I can vouch for that. Video games can easily distract you from practicing or producing in my instance. Regardless, we still need to have fun, just do it in moderation.
my guitar works fine. It's just im getting better and want a better one. it's a peavey(if you know about guitars you will know why i want a new one)

sweeney said:
my guitar works fine. It's just im getting better and want a better one. it's a peavey(if you know about guitars you will know why i want a new one)

:lol: Yeah man, I do audio for a living... Ouch... Peavy. Ok, how about this. If you DO spend that money you have saved on a Wii, how long (around) would it take you to save up enough for a new guitar?

ABC said:
:lol: Yeah man, I do audio for a living... Ouch... Peavy. Ok, how about this. If you DO spend that money you have saved on a Wii, how long (around) would it take you to save up enough for a new guitar?
Actually i just realised.....not that long. i have enough in my bank to get the wii, two games and a controller. So if i do use that then i can just keep most of my christmas money towards the guitar. The one i want is about 350( UK pounds). i should be able to afford it no later than april. Problem solved. i will be a bit pissed off about having to keep this piece of crap a while longer but oh well. "ABC" i dont know who you are but im goin to add you when i get my wii lol.

Deepends on how mutch you want ether

flip a coin and that will show you which you really want,
if it lands on the one you dont want more then youll tell yourself to flip it again

get the guitar who knows maybee you'll become famous with enough practice and then you can get as many wii's as you want

Back