wii or not

zipzap101

Banned
Jun 3, 2007
acworth georgia
im thinking about purchusing a wii or a ds.i want to know what you think.should buy a wii or ds?if i got a ds i would probably get pokemon diamond since they have a whole thread full of pokemon diamond and pearl.should i?if i get a wii i would get the naruto game.should i get that?please i want to hear from you.have a great day!

=zipzap101321=

well if you get a DS then if I were you then i would deffinently get Diamond or Pearl. Also, if you get a Wii, then I don't know about getting the Naruto game. Just check a review if you want an opinion on a game to really see if you should get it.

DS Lite . :) Wii has no good games out yet.

You could do what I did. I got a Wii, then a few months later (like 3) I ordered a pre-owned DS Lite, I got it with two games for like £85 with delivery. It is about 20 minutes past midnight so today is officially the day my DS is being delivered. Yippeeeeee.

thankyou alot!!!!!i love wiichat!
edit:i goning to buy a wii tommorow.my choice was to by th wii then buy pokemon battle revolution.the pokemon wii game looks te some as pokemon d/p.thanks for all of your advice!i hope you have a great day and a vantastic summer!

Last edited:
I gave you rep for being so polite.

And if your gonna get the game I recommend you checking a review first. Doing that helps many gamers including myself.

Just to let you know, the only time I didn't check a review first, the game turned out to be really bad IMO.

I got a Wii a couple months ago and just got the DS Lite yesturday... Love them both, but I must say the DS has a bigger selection of awesome games.

Never played a DS before. Really no intentions to, to be honest. I bought my wii strictly for interaction. I've had my wii for one week and have bought more games for it in one week then I have my PS2 in 6 years.

I'd have to go with 360, But as soon as some good games kick in for the Wii I'll be a happy man that I've gotten one

Back