Wii Orchestra!!

Rmyers

WiiChat Member
Feb 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
1007-8217-4000-3248
I heard that Wii Orchestra is coming out in the Us October 2007. Do you think you'll get it?

i don't think so as of now because of my lack of interest in this sort of game. but then again i could change my mind when i have seen the game in action.

no, I wish we would but its not going to happen. For me I have to ask why if your not getting paid to stay with another company would you just say no you cant have our game on your system too? You'd make more money.

to be honest, this game seems like its gonna be soo bad.

who wants to conduct an orchestra on the wii?

there is very quick footage in a japanese wii trailer, and as you could guess, its simply some old dude waving his wii remote around.

now the wii drums WOULD be awesome, and would make it onto my wii

I agree ^^^ wii drums would be very awsome. I dont think this will be one of the games im interested in, but if its cheap then maybe.

It sounds all-right but there should be more variations of playing music. You can only play the drums and conduct if I'm not mistaken.

i have a list of games on my Mii Profile.. its on my blog.. and it has a lists of games that i want.. and Wii Orchestra is on it :] it looks cool.. but yeah.. i dunno.

surfinrach90 said:
I'd have to see screenshots, trailers etc before I decide I guess

Here you go:

060713-wii-hands-on-orchestra.jpg

wii_orchestra.jpg

does anyone remember mad maestro on the ps2 because that game was awesome and if wii orchestra is anything like it then i will be buying it. if you have not played mad maestro you need to find it and play it because its alot of fun

O man.. I used to do that in high school. (Band) I was drum major of our marching band and incharge or most of the playing.. Im def. getting this. =)

i think it will flop there isnt a big enough market for this type of game imo.

Back