Wii Overheating Solution?

PtonJalken

Ptowwnaagee!
Dec 25, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
7740-5070-1158-5119
Well, it seems more people are having problems with their Wiiconnect24 on then people that arent having problems. So heres a small solution.

Maybe Nintendo could update the Wii's with a firmware update? to give an option for the Wii's to have fan on/off during Wiiconnect24 Standby?

I dunno, is this possible? cause it probably be worth it. Even if the fans werent on full power, but just enough to keep the Network cards cooler.

PtonJalken said:
Well, it seems more people are having problems with their Wiiconnect24 on then people that arent having problems. So heres a small solution.

Maybe Nintendo could update the Wii's with a firmware update? to give an option for the Wii's to have fan on/off during Wiiconnect24 Standby?

I dunno, is this possible? cause it probably be worth it. Even if the fans werent on full power, but just enough to keep the Network cards cooler.

I don't think that there could be a firmware update that could resolve the overheating problems, unless they can directly attribute the OS to the overheating.

We all know that they have firmware update ability (updates to the console already when you get online for the first time), but I don't think overheating will be one thing that is fixed.

there *can* be a firmware update where you can force the fan to stay on when Wiiconnect24 is on and Wii is on standby, make no mistake about that.

yes, i dont like my electronics to be overheating with no air circulation. just get the psyclone essentials chill station.

Back