Wii owners are babies!!

Ha... that guy placed his foot straight into his mouth.

25 here and love my Wii! The Godfather is awesome!

Check out the last comment on that article... hehehe that guy is an obvious PS3/360 fanboy.

There is something great about every console... but I chose the Wii and couldn't be happier.

The first person who commented first said:

'Yes, you get exercise in front of the Wii, '

But then said:

'Thanks to the Wii, in a couple of years, 99.99% of the population will be obese, except me, because I won't be playing that damn Wii.'

Wtf is up with that? I do believe the wii would be the console LEAST likely to make people obese.

surfinrach90 said:
The first person who commented first said:

'Yes, you get exercise in front of the Wii, '

But then said:

'Thanks to the Wii, in a couple of years, 99.99% of the population will be obese, except me, because I won't be playing that damn Wii.'

Wtf is up with that? I do believe the wii would be the console LEAST likely to make people obese.
Yes i read that and thought it was ridiculous too. I guess going by that guys theory it means that 360 or PS3 owners will become super-obese, they will have humongous asses from spending all their time sitting down and will need a winch (thumb operated of course as they will have strong thumbs from button bashing) to lift them off the couch. :rolleyes:

Thats like saying that all xbox kids are nerdy failures that mod and read computre magazines. That info isnt even offical, stupid wii flamer. Go on IGN and post crap like this.

Lets see Im 17 and I have a Wii my friends 16 and my other friends 15 and they have Wii's lets see most of my friends want Wii's and were all over 14, guess were all just babies.

Do you know what I find babyish? Professionals flinging petty insults at each other.

I'm 15 (I know I'm basically a kid), but kiddy stuff is the new cool in my school, we are all 15-16 and from that age onwards you begin to realise you can actually have fun playing kids games, yeah they're childish, but they're so random, you stop and think about what you're doing and just laugh, it's great, kid games are fun, and cool. Shooting crazy rabbits with plungers? Couldn't think of anything better.

Flagel is right. The stupid bickering going on in the corporate level is just stupid. Each console just seems to try and demote the other. It really is just childish. My brother is over 14 and he still plays the Wii and when me and my friends are there we do the same.

I must say my friends have waaayyyyy too much fun with Ray Man shooting carrot juice all over the bunny's faces.....they are some sick bastards.....

hey, if you think about it. If we didn't have a wii/nintendo then where would the kiddy games go =/. We need a kiddy system for little people =D. (including me).

It is so frustrating when nimrods make blanket statements like that. I am 23 and thoroughly enjoy playing the wii. And to echo everyone else here, I know many many people over the age of 14 who like wii. What an ignorant thing to say:mad:

psyichic said:
Flagel is right. The stupid bickering going on in the corporate level is just stupid. Each console just seems to try and demote the other. It really is just childish. My brother is over 14 and he still plays the Wii and when me and my friends are there we do the same.

I must say my friends have waaayyyyy too much fun with Ray Man shooting carrot juice all over the bunny's faces.....they are some sick bastards.....
I dont think Sony or Microsoft's attempts at putting the Wii down is doing them any favours either. Microsoft should have stuck with the Wii60 idea, that the Wii and 360 can complement each other. All this has done is put me off buying a 360.:nono:

The only company that dosen't seem to really participate in these slanging matches is Nintendo, they seem to keep quiet and are selling tons of Wiis.

Both Microsoft and Sony should really be taking notice and instead of trying to shove what they want down consumers throats do what Nintendo is, that is making games fun again.

I am 23 and having a great time with my friends of same age while playing Wii.

If I somehow have an irresistible urge to take a bloodbath in groundbreaking graphics or get some online gaming I have a PC sitting in the next room, I don't need another machine trying (and failing) to imitate it.

Microsoft really sounds desperate with this one..

Cry-Baby.gif

Back