Wii owners are babies!!

whatever
nintendo deserves this
360 basically offered an alliance and nintendo was selfish and shot them down

Toastzilla said:
This is just another example of Microsoft making up for its bad profits.
wow your a newb

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Uh... I'm Turning 14 Next Saturday... So... Uh... You're Kinda Wrong...:O
you dont know that
maybe once you turn 14 youll be like: i want something else!

mym6 said:
The way half the people on wiichat act it seems like a valid comment
act*
yes its true
i was going to say that on my next post
"i think m$ is right, you guys are all babies"

Don't overgeneralize , that's stupid..if you feel something is true than speak specifically..because you are unaware of who your generalizations are referring to. Many people on this forum reinforce that statements validity, however; many don't.

lmfao:lol: ... sony says it's console is the only elite console even after it got pwned by everything else!!! Sony's in it's own ignorant bubble. Even though microsoft is saying a stupid thing like this, they're sill not a sony...yet:shifty:
I'd rather have fun than play an intense un-fun hardcore game on a 360. Still a good console tho

MS tried to bring back a point about Nintendo being a kiddie console maker with cute mascots.
While that was rather true for the previous generations of Nintendo hardware (yes, Gamecube included), the market & consumer know it is not quite so true for the Wii.

If I were MS, I would attack the Wii on its graphics, limited memory and no movie player.
But definitely not on the age, everyone knows Wii is the console that appeals to the largest demographics.

Arnaud said:
If I were MS, I would attack the Wii on its... etc...

If I were MS I'd stop, look at my last 25 years worth of products, realise I was a total noob idiot, and shut the hell up.

not an MS fan. Never have been. Bring back DrDOS! and os2! BAAAHH!!!! Better yet - CPM(j/k)
~
ROFLMAO.

Everynow and then, just like politicians, MS comes out with this kind of stupidity. Smart people sit back and say nothing, letting them dig their own proverbial grave.

Humph...Im a Wii owner and im well aware that its not the best...Who cares, get over it. This is something so trivial

I'm one of the older users at 27, and personally I'm very happy with my Wii... I want a 360 as well, but for different gaming purposes.

Will be funny to see that comment come back and bite MS on the ass though. :)

I feel that, right now, the best combo would be a PC + Wii. I mean... with Spore and Unreal 3 comming out soon... why would I want a 360 or PS3?

There are just too many games to play and not enough time to play them.

We've all proved this 'kiddie console' BS everyone seems to spout is wrong. Everyone posting here on this thread has blown that idea out of the water. Sure there are some kids games for the Wii... but why should we leave kids out of the gaming scene? It all started with kids. We can all remember back to our Atari/NES/SNES/N64 days... and we all had plenty of fun with those consoles. Why should companies stop making games for kids? And why should us adults stop playing them? Mario will always have a place in most gamers hearts. Most of us here can remember throwing turlte shells, breaking bricks, and eatting magic mushrooms to make us bigger!

Wii has something for everyone and they acctually made it fun! So what if people call us babies... atleast us babies are having fun.

Back