Wii owners Say

If I would get another Console, it would be the SNES ... or the 360 ;)

i would get ps3 if i could afford it, but if not 360 would be okay, because to me they are the same in that they both have GREAT graphics but medioce gameplay (compared to Wii anyway)

Well Ive got a Wii and Im getting a PS3 Ive preorderd it for its 23rd March Uk release. If you want online get a PS3 great FREE online games, browser and PSP connectivity. Pearsonallyl Id get a PS3

360 anyday. To buy a PS3 you must be crazy. Its basically a PS2 with a new shell, and better graphics (for what we are paying). The Ps3 is going to fail before you can say Blu-ray.

360 is a good console, good games, good graphics and a good price.

why get either of them.. keep all that money and use it for all the great stuff when it comes out for the wii.. like headset for online gaming, charging station for controllers.. many more games through VC :D

we have a ps3, well, actually its my brothers. I'm not allowed to touch it but its pretty sweet. Awesome graphic, plus you can watch blu ray movies in it which is cool, and ps1 and ps2 games. And cds, and dvds.... PS3 is well worth its price...Wii > PS3 > Xbox 360.

jrstubs said:
we have a ps3, well, actually its my brothers. I'm not allowed to touch it but its pretty sweet. Awesome graphic, plus you can watch blu ray movies in it which is cool, and ps1 and ps2 games. And cds, and dvds.... PS3 is well worth its price...Wii > PS3 > Xbox 360.

i agree if you didn't already have a cd player, dvd player and an extra crapload of money to blow, it would be a good deal.. though don't count on blu ray to even be around in the next couple of years.. sony doesnt' have a good history of its own technology catching on for the public.. beta, MD, memory stick.. all had their small amounts of fame and the latter 2 only are used in certain circles now.. i agree the graphics are amazing, but so are my computer games

Get the Ps3 with its lack of games, and it being like 700 bucks who cna you go wrong with a blue ray player that lets you play Blue Rays Movies that cost like 5-15 dollars extra and nothign extra.

Ok but being serious the 360 all the way, it has a couple of good games and now that Gears of War's only 50 bucks if you really just want to buy a new system get a 360. But I dont see why you need a new system, Im waiting for the 360 until Maybe the summer if the new Halo 2 maps are free and look cool.

Paparazzi12 said:
Hi guys i got a wii and love it but i dont know if i should get a 360 or PS3 so i want ur opinions and wat use think :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin:

If you like online play and you don't wanna pay for it (like me :) ) then I would recommend a ps3, although i'm not sure of the quality of the games that are out and are coming out. On the other hand, if you want good games, but don't mind forkin' over a few bucks for online play then go with 360.

Back