Wii owners What other Systems do u own?

-NES, Gameboy, 2 SNES', N64, GC, Wii
-PS1, PS2, PS2 (slimline), PS3 (60 GB)
-Sega Genesis, Game Gear

I only really play on wii and the computer. But between me and my brother we've owned the following.

Wii
Gamecube
N64
SNES

Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Color
NDS x2

Last edited:
WII
PS3
PS2
PS1
Gamecube
Nintendo 64
genesis
from here on forth it was my brothers games, and i was only like 3-4 years old, maybe not even born who knows...its a mystery

Wii
XBox 360

At the moment i barely use the new Wii since not much games that interest me ...am more in FPS so COD4 all the way. Mohh2 on the Wii give sme still disconnected from network issue so the Wii is switched off for good till maybe COD5 is out.

Let's see:

Wii :aureola: (bit of a letdown in terms of GOOD games out for it!)
Gamecube
Gameboy Advance SP
Gameboy Colour
Gameboy Advance
Xbox 360 Elite

That's about it.

WiiMan999

I own:
NES
N64
GC
Gameboy
Gameboy color
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance SP

and a PS1

The collection between me and my Dad, we trade them back and forth and alot are still in the attic or garage not being used at the time.

"All at my Dads house"
SEGA Master
SEGA Genesis/32x/CD
SEGA Saturn
SEGA Dreamcast
"Sold my Gamegear bad choice!"

"At my house"
NES
SNES
N64
GC
WII

Gamboy
Advance SP
DS Lite

PS1
PS2

Xbox

Atari 2600
Atari 5200 "best one"
Atari 7800
Atari Jaguar

Panasonic 3DO

Plan on getting the 360 again,had it at launch but didn't thrill me gave it to my brother-in-law when he joined the service. Now I'm just scoping out for a nice lot deal with a nice collection with the games I like on it.
The PS3 I'm waiting for the new Eyetoy and the price drop that is rumored for this christmas.

Still trying to snatch up some of the older systems like NeoGeo never had one, and I lost my TG-16 loved that system, not sure what happened to it.
It's usually not cheep or easy to find these "rarer" systems with a small collection of games to go with them.

Its more for family/friends entertainment than anything my dad and I collect them but honestly we don't play games all the time like you would think. It's just fun things to scope out at garage sales, swap meets, and fleamarkets. I've taken it over now, but my dad will bring me a box of goodies when he finds them.

toomstone said:
i own a computer it rocks it is way better than a xbox or ps3!!

Agree
I have a computer

Systems,

Super Nintendo
N64
Gamecube
Playstation 1 (<<<<sucks <<<<)
Wii (<<<<Rocks<<<<)

Hand helds

GB color
GB advance SP
DS