Wii Parade, lets be friends!

GraceRaven

WiiChat Member
Aug 1, 2007
California
Hello! I'm Grace! Trying out all the new things with the wii and learned for ii parades and all games for the most part, you gotta connect with other wii's. thats pretty cool. since no one i know owns a wii...i'm on wii chat! yay! Anyone else want to start a wii parade?!:crazy:

Hey welcome to the forum Grace :)

If you want to exchange friend codes to add mii's to your parade list I suggest you check out the Nintendo Wii Online section. They have quite a few threads which should interest you. Also be sure when adding others that they register you as well.

Hey Grace, welcome to WiiChat, the largest Wii Community online. As Syntax said, check out the Friend code thread to exchange Wii friend codes. Enjoy your [hopefully] long stay.

thanks...how do i find the wii friend code? i know each game has them and such but i'm a little unsure how to use them. i've had the wii since i came out but just learned you can connect them with other people, so i'm a little in the dark. Can you briefly explain it to me?

To find your wii friend code go to the main menu on the wii then click on message boards. After that open up your address book and it should be listed on the front page. However some games may offer their own friend codes. For those games they will tell you how to find it via the games instruction booklet.

Back