Status
Not open for further replies.

mxzrk

WiiChat Member
Aug 22, 2007
Akron, OH
Wii Online Code
0927-4629-0184-9762
Hey everyone, I just got a wii not to long ago, and I wanted to try the mii parade. I havent got a chance to do it yet and im not sure really how except for the code thing, but if anyone wants to get back at me to show me how to start one, pls let m know.

the mii parade works by miis going into your wii via the wiiconnect 24

in other words, to start off you will need a working internet connection (either router or wifi usb)

then you need to go to mii parade and set your setting to allow travel , which allows miis to go to the parade

then you need to share friend codes with people who have a wii (if you search friend code on this forum youll find a couple)

and lastly just wait with your wii on standby (the yellow light) which might take a while

what will happen is the miis from the person who has your friend code will go to your wii (if he also has travel on mii parade on) and if you have any miis set to mingle go to his/her wii

hoped this helped

I added your wii code, I do in fact have a router hooked up and thw wii connect24, so if you get a chance to add me, Id like to see how it all works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back