Wii Pictures

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I just wanted to start a thread, though i'm pretty sure i've seen one in these forums already....so here's a hand-full. Have fun:D

Lol, I know. There's most of the wii pictures on that page. GOOD LUCK FINDING MORE!

Poor Stoukaph, lol.

This thread isn't going very well "^_^"

this thread delivers haha hey how big is the wii I've heard a rumor its only the sizeof 3 dvd cases stacked together that's tiny

ninjade said:
this thread delivers haha hey how big is the wii I've heard a rumor its only the sizeof 3 dvd cases stacked together that's tiny
yeah, thats about how wide its going to be, and its going to be as long and tall as one DVD case. freakishly small

I heard only 6 in. so a little taller than a cd case.

wow nintendo pwns every one the 360 is way to big I hear the ps3 is gonna be pretty heavy but the wii is tiny haha they really like portability I mean the gc has a freakin handle on it and none other 6th generation system had that I love nintendo haha

Nintendo does the best they can...which is the best anyone can do;) But did u expect any less from the greatest game system since....itself?

This is just one more thing that is gonna appeal to parents that r buying there kids a system and ppl that live on there own too. In my perspective this is going to be the best console because of its affordibilty, graphics and the games that r coming out w/ it at launch.

Back