Wii Pitfall help - Mama-oullo tower

hobocamp11

WiiChat Member
Jan 29, 2009
Could someone tell me how I leave this area the first time through? I can't leave by the Ladder of Miles, as I don't have a gas mask yet. And apparently I'm also not ready to leave by walking over the hot coals. So I'm not sure where that leaves me. I've climbed the rock tower and thrown the lever, which causes part of the tower to turn. But I still can't figure out how to leave. Thanks for any suggestions!

Tom

Could someone tell me how I leave this area the first time through? I can't leave by the Ladder of Miles, as I don't have a gas mask yet. And apparently I'm also not ready to leave by walking over the hot coals. So I'm not sure where that leaves me. I've climbed the rock tower and thrown the lever, which causes part of the tower to turn. But I still can't figure out how to leave. Thanks for any suggestions!

Tom
Go back down through the passage underneath where you threw the lever (the one that goes through the tower that you access from the bottom of the grassy stairs). There's an exit to the Jungle Trail off the far side of the water. There is also an Idol in that direction requiring you to swing from vines to reach it.

Sinai Lain

Does anybody know how to get through this level. I have a raft and cannot seem to find a way to get out of the raft and onto the ground where there are men throughing TNT at me. After leaving an area that I can't remeber the name of but it several blimps, I returned to the eye level and was teleported to the snowy mountains. This is the second time I have been to the snowy mountains.

Does anybody know how to get through this level. I have a raft and cannot seem to find a way to get out of the raft and onto the ground where there are men throughing TNT at me. After leaving an area that I can't remeber the name of but it several blimps, I returned to the eye level and was teleported to the snowy mountains. This is the second time I have been to the snowy mountains.

It sounds like you maybe mean the Spinja Lair? If you teleported to the mountains, it means you have the Pickaxes (as the only way to access the teleporters is with the Pickaxes or TNT) and that you worked your way through the Lost Caverns (Underground Dam, etc.), so I assume you're at the Spinja Lair.

Here's an initial tip:
When you get into the Raft, look behind the left-hand ice pillar for a small ice island. You can land the Raft there. Then enable your Pickaxes, jump to the first ice column, and climb up. Keep the Pickaxes enabled and Heroic Dive to the second column, then Heroic Dive again to where the goons are. (Note that there are two Idols on this level and one of them is reached from the two ice columns—you need to Heroic Dive with your Pickaxes enabled onto the far wall where you see a little ledge. The other Idol is in plain sight later.) You cannot make these jumps unless you enable the Pickaxes.

There is more to the level than what I just described, but that tip should get you across to where you fight the goons.

Sinjai's Lair

Thank You 1995hoo. I have been paddling all around that cave. I must have missed the landing. I will try it out again. :D

Copacanti Lake

Does anybody know how to get past this? I have found all 3 pedestals and have pushed the pegs down by standing on them. I also climbed the stairs in the center island, still nothing. Thank You.

Does anybody know how to get past this? I have found all 3 pedestals and have pushed the pegs down by standing on them. I also climbed the stairs in the center island, still nothing. Thank You.

After you climbed the stairs and stood on the disc up there, it should have zoomed in on certain places.
Use your Sling to open the way to the next level. Also don't forget to snag two Idols and an Explorer before leaving. There is a Shaman at the end of the next level.

Once you get through to the next level, have fun. It was one of my favorite parts of the game.

Kamel, Did you flip the lever? It brings up the final button you have to stand on ... then you have to sling three areas.

Thank You. I will try the sling and look for the lever.

You need to throw the lever before using the Sling. I'm playing the game a second time and went through there earlier today and had forgotten about the lever until I got there.

YW =)

I'm 92% done with the game. I'm in the Flooded Courtyard and need to get back to the Jungle Trail but I must have taken one too many knocks with the TNT back @ St. Claire's camp. Will someone please point me in the right direction. You can't get back thru the Monkey Temple or Twin Outposts and I've tried super dive and heroic feet to "try" and get past the lava rocks @ Flooded Courtyard but am having no luck. How did you get back to Jungle Trail?

YW =)

I'm 92% done with the game. I'm in the Flooded Courtyard and need to get back to the Jungle Trail but I must have taken one too many knocks with the TNT back @ St. Claire's camp. Will someone please point me in the right direction. You can't get back thru the Monkey Temple or Twin Outposts and I've tried super dive and heroic feet to "try" and get past the lava rocks @ Flooded Courtyard but am having no luck. How did you get back to Jungle Trail?

The first time I was at that point I didn't go back to Jungle Trail—I went via Twin Outposts to go play the Native Games some more to try to get the last few Idols, and then from there I went off to the Renegade Fort and through the Flooded Cave to Bittenbinder's Camp because I still needed the Idol at the Battered Bridge.

Later I went back to finish some more Native Games, but ultimately I never did finish all of them, and when I finally said "Enough is enough" I went to finish the game via the Flooded Courtyard. You need to Heroic Dash to the brick area (where you first got that ability), then Heroic Dash to the wall and Rising Strike up. You can't stop before doing the Rising Strike, however. Just race across the lava and then Rising Strike up to the walkway.

I was afraid you were going to say that. ;) I've had to go back to the healing water a bunch of times b/c I always get "coal-ed" feet from the lava. *sigh* Thank you for answering. I've also gone back to play the games. heh I wish they had a sled run game.

I can't believe you're playing this a second time. I'm determined ... and struggling to finish this the first time! :)

Thanks again. :)

Back