Wii Play and Mario Party 8 Boxart

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Thought it might be of interest to some of you so here is the official boxart for the North American versions of Wii Play and Mario Party 8.

Attachments

• mario_party_8_packshot.jpg
    mario_party_8_packshot.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,443
  • wii_play_packshot.jpg
    wii_play_packshot.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 3,869
Wiired said:
Mario Party 8 Boxart already been posted.. but our Wii Play boxart is so much better then the American's :p
I like our Boxart better:yesnod: Nintendo knows that the different audiences like different styles.

Major Tom said:
I cant wait for Wii Play. How much will it cost.
$50 so you're paying $10 for a game as a bonus since the Wiimote usually cost $40.

It was rescheduled to the 12th of February for unknown reasons. So was Mario Party 8. But the obvious thing is so the Wario Ware:Smooth Moves, Wii play, & Mario Party 8 interfere with each others initial sales, but it was never stated. If you go to Gamestop or Wii.Nintendo's website they have those games listed for the dates I said.

Does anyone know if you'll have to have another nunchuck if you want multiple players to play on Mario Party 8 or is it just the Wii Remote, I imagine you would have to use the nunchuck too.

Aww man, Wii play comes with a controller :( I already have 4 Wiimotes and 4 nunchucks :/ Oh well, still gonna get it and use it as a spare

Back