Wii Play Favorite

xXHorrorHippoXx

WiiChat Member
Mar 23, 2007
Wii Online Code
0392-1121-7338-7302
What is your favorite mini game on Wii Play?
I like the Laser Hockey!:thumbsup: :D

Tanks is great! I spend hours playing the game with my friends. Gameplay is even better with multiplayer.

Runner up is Laser Hockey, I love the retro feel of the game.

tanks and of course, the shooting :)

i kick butt in find mii though!

Shooting! I loooove playing two player but holding the two controllers myself.

But for two player I love tanks :D

I like the shooting range, I just wish you didn't have unlimited bullets. There is a lot of skill lost when you can just button mash you Wiimote. The ducks from Duck Hunt bring back the memories, wish they had the dog as an easter egg. The memory is fun if you have a lot of Miis.

tanks followed by shooting. i feel as if tanks is the only complete game on the disc.

ImEnigma said:
I like the shooting range, I just wish you didn't have unlimited bullets. There is a lot of skill lost when you can just button mash you Wiimote. The ducks from Duck Hunt bring back the memories, wish they had the dog as an easter egg. The memory is fun if you have a lot of Miis.

the point isnt to waste ammo. the more you do "combos" without missing, the more points you get.

ive scored a 760 i believe perfect is 800.

(i can do much better at an actual range ;) )

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the point isnt to waste ammo. the more you do "combos" without missing, the more points you get.

ive scored a 760 i believe perfect is 800.

(i can do much better at an actual range ;) )

No ive seen someone with 907!

xXHorrorHippoXx said:
No ive seen someone with 907!

NO WAY!!!!!!!

SH*T NO SLEEP FOR ME!!!! MUST BEAT!!!

sorry im a shooting perfectionist :devil:

Search for it on youtube.
He goes through the whole thing missing just one shot and hits everything. The only thing you could say he missed is that on the Clay Pidgeon round how you can get 5 points if you hit it early, he gets 5 points for each pidgeon except one.

Back