Wii Play - Not what I thought

KellyC

WiiChat Member
Jun 10, 2007
Hi, just purchased Wii Play expecting the games to be those shown on the advert, i.e blowing up balloons, juggling like a clown etc but it was nothing like! Can anyone tell me which game I should have got!!!??? Thanks

First off, before buying a game you should read reviews from different sites rather than relying on advertisement (an ad can make the shittiest game look like Jesus)
What kind of games do you like?

I want the silly games to make me move around like a fool and play like a child! I just stupidly assumed it would be this one! any idea the one I saw on tv?

KellyC said:
I want the silly games to make me move around like a fool and play like a child! I just stupidly assumed it would be this one! any idea the one I saw on tv?
That'll be Warioware smooth moves.

FANTASTIC! I got that too but haven't tried it yet. Thanks very much

Warioware and Elebits are better games, i got WiiPlay for the extra remote which is a very good deal.

in my opinion wii play sucks. Nothing is really cool:wtf: uh, the only game worth picking up for 10 minutes on their is charge. Its pretty fun but all the games get old really fast.

i only got wiiplay because the store i went to didn't have any wiimotes so i just got that. Its a remote with a couple stupid mini games

There not stupid mini games. $10 for 9 minigames - That's nine minigames for a tenth of the price of fullly priced game. That's better value for money than Rayman or Mario Party. In Australia it is anyway.

Wiimote - $70
WiiPlay - $80
Game - $100

Rayman Raving Rabbids - 70 minigames for $100 - $1.43 per mini game.
Mario Party 8 - 65 minigames for $100 - $1.54 per mini game.
Wii Play - 9 minigames for $10 - $1.11 per mini game.

Back