Wii play or red steel ?

Chattersby

WiiChat Member
Nov 12, 2006
im going into town soon and i am going to buy a wii game , wii play or red steel i dont know which one can someone help ?:thumbsup:

Ive got both :p If you want to play games with your friends you might aswell get wii play as the game only costs arround £5 when you take away the cost of the controller. But if you like shoot-em-up games then get red steel. If I had to choose one game I'd proberly get red steel.

Wii Play comes with a Wiimote so thats good but it isn't that great a game so thats bad
Red Steel is goof fun so thats good but its only fun after you get used to the controls so that's bad

My final verdict get Red Steel f you want another game get wii play if you want another wiimote

Do you need an extra controller for playing with friends? If so go for wii play and you can play that and wii sports with your friends, if you have enough controls go for red steel.

Wii play if fun for the little bits it costs on top of a control but if you're fed up of minigames go for red steel its fun too but is more immersive.

got red steel and i love it of course it takes a while with the gun sensivtly but its g fun

Red Steel cannot compare to Twilight Princess in anyway what so ever.

I have Wii play and Red Steel, if you have friends or family who you'd like to play with then buy Wii play for the extra Wii mote. If you are a sad 24 year old man living single in his apartment, buy Red Steel.

Both of which are good games, but no where near as good ad Twilight Princess.

Chattersby said:
im going into town soon and i am going to buy a wii game , wii play or red steel i dont know which one can someone help ?:thumbsup:

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Why the fek are you even asking that question? It is like saying..

"Gameboy Pocket or DS Lite?"

Jesus..Wii Play sucks ass if you didn't catch on already.

Silent-Sniper said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

sry lol

Silent-Sniper said:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

Sure Wii play sucks ass, but I think of it as a Wii mote and a free game for £5 more! Plus, Wii play isn't exactly the crappiest game ever, it has some amusing points.

Tjharwin said:
Sure Wii play sucks ass, but I think of it as a Wii mote and a free game for £5 more! Plus, Wii play isn't exactly the crappiest game ever, it has some amusing points.

Trust me, the most fun I got out of that game was selling it for 20 quid.

(On it's own)

Chattersby said:

Definatley Wii Play; without saying too much, Red Steel isn't worth the $50. Red Steel is more like one of those games you rent once, beat it, and return it. Wii Play will always be fun when you got friends over.

Back