Wii Play Platinum Awards

yuzi87

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
just wondering if anyone has got any platinum awards on wii play,

ive got plat for shooting and im trying to get it for table tennis think i need a 200 rally got 178 so far,

wonder if it will unlock something special if u get plat on everything, and as for wii pose,.. omg have no chance of getting even a gold

In ONM it said there were 2 Unlockable games...

I know you unluck 7 as you play for your first time but It must be true that theres 2 Unlockable.

I can remember reading it in ONM though

Yep its 200 Rally for Platainum Badminton... Managed to get it the other day... An all the rest of the games i have bronze /silver/gold -

Dont think there is any secret unlockable games.. but i could be wrong :S

that ONM got in way wrong....(who says way wrong anymore?) anyway the said that in table tennis you could only get to 100 and then the game stops??? my record is 280....go figure.

the 2 unlockable games they said were the fishing in tank game......not hard to unlock, you just have to play every other game........btw you dont even have to get a score to unlock the next game, just load it and lose.....

as for the question....no nothing special...... well you get special messages.

I'm plat in:

shooting, find mii, table tennis, laser hockey, fishing.i think thats it....but have at least silver in them all

Billiards platinum medal Earn 60 points or more.

Charge! platinum medal Get 320 points to get platinum ie.
Knock down EVERY single scarecrow and reach the finish line with more than 20 seconds on the clock.

Find Mii platinum medal Get to 100th stage.

Fishing platinum medal Score over 2500 points.

Laser Hockey platinum medal Score at least 16 goals and Win the match.

Pose Mii platinum medal Earn over 1000 points.

Shooting Mange platinum medal Earn over 600 points.

Table Tennis platinum medal Return the ball over 200 times without missing.
Contributed By: juiceboy, dr_livert

Justnoticed Its Missing Platinum On The Tanks Game..
Which is.. 80 Points - Platinum

Last edited:
man i want to get it :)
mostly for the controller

Yeaah I've got a few platinum medals, I just picked up the Charge! and Pool ones yesterday. I'm an advocate of this game: if you don't have it, get it!

Back