Wii Play reviews

9potterfan

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
Ok, I just got Wii Play, and it's pretty good. What are your guy's reviews on it. Contact on my Wii number too, please. ::cool:

Last edited:
Well worth the price.The game was only $10 since it had the remote included.Tanks is my favorite.

ronjon13 said:
lol i have played wiiplay once since i got it. just for the wiimote.

x2.
I bought it just for the wiimote. I played it through once, as soon as I got my wii...but I haven't touched it since.

For $10, it's worth it...just for a little entertainment and something new.

Galaxy is taking up too much of my time. :lol:

ronjon13 said:
lol i have played wiiplay once since i got it. just for the wiimote.

Yeah, me too. But everyone who just bought it for the Wiimote and is only going to play it once, you should have just gotten the Wiimote for 10 bucks cheaper. I play it, sometimes. I like fishing, tanks, and the Shooting Range. I only have one medal though :scared:... in Shooting range.

Welcome to WiiChat. My advice is to save your $10 and just buy a Wii Remote. Forget WiiPlay, you're going to play it 3-5 times and then it will just sit there. Use the $10 to save up for another game that is worth the money.

9potterfan said:
Yeah, me too. But everyone who just bought it for the Wiimote and is only going to play it once, you should have just gotten the Wiimote for 10 bucks cheaper. I play it, sometimes. I like fishing, tanks, and the Shooting Range. I only have one medal though :scared:... in Shooting range.

friends play it because i dont have anyother multis

I love it! Shooting range is ace, and the laser hockey thingy is so frustrating but fun.

Back