Wii Play stinks!!!

Donnation25

WiiChat Member
Feb 19, 2007
I mean come on, this thing is a joke. I love Wii sports, and maybe I was just expecting too much, but this thing is terrible. I guess they had to include a remote with the game otherwise the game wouldn't be worth $10 imo.

I'm not in anyway bashing the Wii, but Wii play looks like it was just thrown together at the last minute. ITS HORRIBLE!!!

i can see what you mean and i think the same way, but its not meant to be a standalone game where people play it for 50+ hours. its just supposed to get the user comfortable with the wii remote.

Wii Play sucking does not surprise me one bit, this game is meant for nongamers.

I agree with both of you guys. WiiPlay does not have enough 'meat' to keep one's attention long enough for it to be a stand alone game. (No wonder it came with a WiiMote) Then again, I think it is using the whole "Learning how to use the WiiMote" is just an excuse for it's lack luster, I mean, if it was REALY about learning how to use the WiiMote, it would make better sence if it was available at launch. WiiSports already played that role. To be honest, the WiiPlay games feel like they would play a better roll as "unlockables" after gaining metals in the WiiSports games. But then again, that is only my opinion. =)

they should of made wiiMegaPack for it

with an extra wiimote
nunchuk
wiiplay
wiisports

for like $99 USD and they shouldnt have included wiisports with the wii if they made this pack!

Wii Play= 9 games for 10 bucks
Tanks has over 100 levles, Pool is fun as Bowling if you have friends, Table Tennis is pretty fun, the rest of the games are ok but for 10 bucks its well worth it if you have a few friends come over.

I never even mention that game, I hate it even though I have never played it

I understand that they are in actuality only charging $10 for this game, but why not just sell it for $10. I bought the game thinking it might be as fun as wii sports, but I was sorely mistaken. I didn't need another remote (already have 4), but I thought "Hey, what the hell, if they want to give away a remote with this game it wouldn't hurt to have an extra." The games just seem so thrown together. I still love the wii but this game is a disappointment.

Lmfao you sound like the people like..

Me: So yea i was just playin some chrono trigger
Them: Thats an RPG :|
Me: Yea and?
Them: RPG's are gay your gay.
Me: Have you ever played an RPG before?
Them: ... no and i don't wanna..

^^ Typical conversation with an RPG hater, never played it, don't like it, how the HELL do you know if you like something or not if you don't try it :p

I thought it was excellent.

You said it should have been released in November...I think 3 months after the release of the Wii is not to far after...not far enough to release a tutorial game. If you don't like minigames, don't buy it. Personally I like minigames, so that's why i bought it.

Blockbuster only has a few games for the Wii. I've seen:

- Wario Ware Smooth Moves
- Red Steel
- GT Racing Pro

Blockbuster by me has everyone so far. Don't know about play though.

When you have a wii party w/ friends. make them all pay 50 cents. Then, it won't seem bad b/c its free.

Back