Wii Play stinks!!!

I needed another controller anyway so i was planning on getting it, but I was hesititant because all teh people from Europe that already had it basically said buy it if you need a controller but if not then dont waste your money. I haven't played it alone yet because my friends will ***** that i am practicing at the games while they are gone. So from my experience it is fun to play with friends but i wish they would've been able to make some of the games 4 player.

for something that comes with a wiimote, its great. plus the games aren't so bad that you feel like commiting suicide.

Why is everyone thinking they are even the slightest bit bad? They are great games and very interactive...my 6 year old sister picked up on it the day we got it. What's fun about the games is that they are very playable and well, just fun.

If you spent $50 on WiiPlay + Remote when you already had 4 remotes... you're an *expletives deleted*.

You could have waited for someone that hated the game to just give it too you... with all the people that have been saying they hate it... it wouldn't have been a long wait.

I only had 1 remote, now I have 2. It made too much scense to not get the game. I see what you mean though, they should offer a WiiPlay without the binus controller for those who already have 4. Then again it's always good to have an ectra at hand or if you're in a big greedy family everybody want there own controller.

Its a learning curve, wiisports/play are both flimsy the wiimote controles will improve with future games. Red steel for instance is amazing, but it could use a little more improvement.

-I can't wait to get wiiplay its so much fun, i dunno whats wrong with you :wtf:

Strange, when I played all my movements are crisp especially in laser hockey. The moves are an exact copy of what the remote does.

You say Red Steel is amazing but still need more improvements...my you sure are jaded.

I am in full agreeance with Donnation. In fact, after paying $50 for WiiPlay, I am just about ready to box up the Wii and send it to eBay oblivion. They better come out with some good games....FAST!!

its a demo disk they used before they realsed the wii.. they said this game is in no ways the best game ever, comes with a wii mote tho so why not

I have 7 out of 9 platinum medals in Wii play and 2 golds, I cant get a Platinum In Hockey which is 16 plus goals, and Charge which is 320 supposedly. Any Advice on those 2? P.S. Wii play does suck but, multiplayer is fun.

FR. said:
Strange, when I played all my movements are crisp especially in laser hockey. The moves are an exact copy of what the remote does.

You say Red Steel is amazing but still need more improvements...my you sure are jaded.

Interesting... I've actually had issues with the control of many of the Wiiplay games, particularly laser hockey, where I found the paddle frequently stuck in two player mode.

After experiencing this on an LCD set, and on a projector with different sensor bar placements, I spoke to the nintendo support line, where a representative alluded to the possibility that there are issues with this particular title.

ericlewis91, how did you get it for 17 with the wiimote. I got for 20 w/o the wiimote. I just liked it because hockey, table tennis and pool, the otherones dont look that good. but i cant wait till it comes in.

God a Wii Remote on eBay or Amazon is $50 same price you pay at a store oh wait your getting a free game think about it no one complains about Runescape because it's free WoW is awesome but it isn't free you guys who bought it because you thought it would be a cool game are so stupid

anyone play tanks on multiplayer? Its the only game thats actually GOOD! Ive already spent 10 hours playing it....you may change your mind once you get into it

Back