Wii Play -Table Tennis

Guv

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2007
Hello,
Could anyone let me know how many times you have to get the 100 rally mark before it allows you to go past and have a rally of more than 100 shots.
I've been told it does do this eventually, but would like to know when it will- got to 100 loads of times now and nothing- driving me mad!!!

Many thanks

It is one of the mini-games on WiiPlay, the max is 999 there are videos on youTube of it, also we have a thread dedicated solely to WiiPlay scores, let me find it for you.

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/14711-wii-play-high-scores.html

wii_play_boxart.jpg

hahaaha, and i thought i was the absolute pwner'er because i got to 100, burrrnnnnn. (not reallly, getting to 100 was pretty simple but i didnt know you could pass it)

My best is about 175. I would have got more but my eyes dried out.

Thanks for responses, am I missing something here? I get to 100 easily, is there some setting I have to use / set to allow to continue past 100.

Thanks

Once you get to 100, you'll get the gold medal and it's over. Go back into it and you can go past 100.

Guys,
This is driving me mad!!! I've not got a medal anytime I've got to 100... Do you have to reach a certain level on ALLthe wii play games for medals to be given out ? Is it something I need to set / reset in the settings on my wii (doubt it)?
Basically every time I play the table tennis it says play 100 times, I get there (loads of times) and gam ends.. Very very annoying...
Phoned up Wii Support hotline and they couldn't tell me a lot either. Basically just checking forums like these I reckon

PLEASE, PLEASE even its a very basic thing I'm not doing, could someone out there advise......

Thanks again

This may sound like a dumb question and if it is I apologise.. .. .. You are using the same Mii every time? And you have played all of the games?

Those are the only two things that I can think of unless your copy of the game / wii is faulty.

captainff said:
This may sound like a dumb question and if it is I apologise.. .. .. You are using the same Mii every time? And you have played all of the games?

Those are the only two things that I can think of unless your copy of the game / wii is faulty.

Hi,
Yes using the same Mii every time but maybe haven't played all the games, could that be the issue?

Resolved, thanks to all. Was where I hadn't played all the games

Back