Wii-play TANKS 8 hours straight

Joe

Banned
Oct 23, 2006
Parker CO
Wii Online Code
5856-5939-3035-0479
So my friend and I have been playing TANKS for 8 hours straight and we cant get to the last level

how many levels are there...and does anything special happen if u beat it?

Yeah there's 100 levels, me and the other half always try and get as far as we can.. think the furthest we've got to is like 11 mind lol

I thought there were only 20 levels because it displayed 'Final Mission'. I didn't pass it though, so I really don't know for sure. I found it much easier if you play by yourself because you start with 3 lives and get an extra after each 5th round.

Nevermind, there are 100 levels.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=13369

For how hard it was to get to level 20, I can't imagine anyone completeing all 100. Anyway, Tanks! is sweet. I wish Nintendo would offer Wii Play as a separate game for $10 or $15. I already have 2 remotes and don't need another. Guess I'll just have to play at a friend's house.

Wow and people say Wii Play is a short game to beat. And no beating Tanks will get you nothing but still try anyway.

everyone says Wiiplay is utter crap...lol it's not the people who have it and want to complete it find it good I would say, i think it's worth the money taking into consideration you get a controller :)

OHHH DANM....100 levels.....im surprised from a game like wii-play.....but awsome I love that danm game
thanks guys!

100 levels my god, I can't get past 10. When I played my first time, I thought there would be 10 levels but 100...that's a little overboard.

@ericlewis: You don't need the nunchuck but you can use it for Tanks. You can also use the D-Pad on the Wii Remote to control the tank.

Anyway, I love WiiPlay, it's my favorite game. I enjoy Charge, Tanks, Ping Pong & Laser Hockey the most.

I think this might have been a pet project of one of the developers when you was giving to go ahead s/he couldn't help but making heaps and heaps of levels but that just what I think and yes its a great game especially when you shoot your friends as soon as it starts

Sam_Harris said:
I think this might have been a pet project of one of the developers when you was giving to go ahead s/he couldn't help but making heaps and heaps of levels but that just what I think and yes its a great game especially when you shoot your friends as soon as it starts

But the down fall to there being heaps and heaps of missions is that youll have to start all over again if you lose!!!

ha yeah thats a blast!(killing teamate)
but usually when you do that you get an automatic mission failure....so....

i agree with the dude way above me. i allready have 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchuks i just want the game.

Back