Wii Play... Worth it?

You can play all of the games with the Wiimote however in Tanks! the game where you get a top down view of miniature tanks and you you have to destroy all of the enemy tanks, you can use the Nunchuk.

In Tanks! you use A to drop a mine, B to shoot a shell and the D-pad to move your tank. However it is much easier to use the analog stick on the Nunchuk which you can do.

its suppose to come out on the 12th or 13th in the US.. i forgot which day it is. im not hearing much news since its the only game that is release in the february for the wii. i heard ssx will be pushed back to the first week of march. hopefully it comes out.. it would give me some game time to kill until the good spring releases.

the games in wii-play are much better than people give it credit. simple yet effecive. plus you can't go wrong with the free wiimote with it.

Definitely worth it. You get an additional controller, and a nice selection of games that work great when you're playing with friends. I'd buy it just for the shooting one, reminiscent of Duck Hunt, and Point Blank in arcades.

Back