wii play

jaeguyoon said:
I preordered it with 5 dollars down....I thought it is always good to have a extra wiimote.
i did the same today did u go to eb in niagara falls the guy said ther was some one elce asking about it

I got mine yesterday, and played a hell of alot since then. :D

The mini-games are addictive and can be very fun with up to two players.

The game is alright for what your paying, getting the Wii remote with it. The only good single-players IMO are Billiards, Duckhunt and Table Tennis. Find the Mii is alright if you don't feel like moving much too

I REALLY disliked wiiplay - even when you consider it only cost £4.99 due to the bonus wiimote, it still felt like an absolute ****ing waste of time and money. It's had about 20 minutes play in our house so far in the last month and a half.

so i guess that the wii remote is.. $19.99..
so.. the WiiPlay is only $29.99..
equals.. 50! yayy. lol i can do math.. -_- :]
are they gonna sell it w/o the wii remote?

I've got Wii Play too. It is not perfect, but good fun to stick on for half an hour or so. The shooting is good fun and you can use 2 Wii remotes with one player gangster style!! I quite enjoy the tanks game which can get quite challenging, not enough levels and a limited mulitplayer option. Lazer hockey is also good fun and makes good use of the Wii remote. The other games are hit and miss really.

Back