Wii Play

fellobo

WiiChat Member
Jan 3, 2007
So, I've heard a lot of people say that the Wii play sucks but not really giving any reason to why it sucks. Is it because the controls are bad? or because you only can play for 5 mins and then the game is over? What exactly makes it suck? What is good about the game? and why?

Please I need more information... :thumbsup: thanks!

i dont have it but i cant wate i know it will be good but does it come with thw wiimote in the box or is it just a cupon

fellobo said:
What exactly makes it suck? What is good about the game? and why?
The games are simple and the controls are easy to learn. However, most of the mini games lack depth and may get a little boring. But it's still fun to play with a friend over for a short while. :)

I got it yesterday and its fun lemme write a list!!

Pros:
Easy to learn.
Fun games.
Some adictive games.
Uses the Mii
Teaches you to use the wiimote, but mostly for pointing.
Sort of duck hunt game which rocks!
Free wiimote!

Cons:
Only 9 games (compared to warioware)
Lacks depth
All games are the same (point at screen to move the thing)
The cow riding game is weird!
Short.
Short.
Short.
Completed after 10 mins.

It's not worth buying for the game only. You'd only buy it if you wanted another Wiimote. That way, it is a very cheap game.

Wiily Good said:
It's not worth buying for the game only. You'd only buy it if you wanted another Wiimote. That way, it is a very cheap game.
That's the point of the game, I think. :lol:

Well thanks for the reply.... That helps out a little. I need more wiimotes so I should get the game, plus I have little kids and they aren't much into depth :D Although they love watching me run around in Zelda :D

Love'n the Wii!

fellobo said:
So, I've heard a lot of people say that the Wii play sucks but not really giving any reason to why it sucks. Is it because the controls are bad? or because you only can play for 5 mins and then the game is over? What exactly makes it suck? What is good about the game? and why?

Please I need more information... :thumbsup: thanks!
wtf! who says it sux? its the best thing ever imo.

Back