WII play

I think its a great game for the price. Plus, you get a Wiimote with it. It's great for multiplayer...and for $10, I don't see how you can complain.

I liked Laser Hockey and Tanks. The rest of the games were fairly pathetic.

I guess it's worth it for an extra $10 - $15 though.

I'm not disappointed. It is just like WiiSports. Not intended to be the best game by any means. Just a game that anyone at any skill level can play, and most important...to demonstrate the capabilties of the WiiMote.

MaXiMiUS said:
I liked Laser Hockey and Tanks. The rest of the games were fairly pathetic.

I guess it's worth it for an extra $10 - $15 though.

Same games i like im going to buy this game for my B-Day here i come zelda and wii play im kinda scared of my b day i have to many friends who like the idea of B-day punches

wii sports is soo much better and u can play more than two people. the fishing one is fun but other then that i thought the games kinda sucked but at least i did get wii mote

i was a little dissapointed, but i enjoy shooting game billards laser hockey cow riding and find mii they could have done a better job i will admit but for 10 buck... not bad...

it was like paying 2.99 at burkerking for the king pocketbikes game... it thought it was lame but worth 2.99 or however much it was.

Back