wii play

My opinion is:

Eventually your going to have 4 Wiimotes and 4 Nunchuks [After some while]
And I'd go as far as saying that you might as well buy WiiPlay with 1 of your Wiimotes :)

It's a pretty good deal although some people would argue that. In my opinion, if you like multiplayer it is good.

i think too many people complain about it. i have not bought it yet, but i'm planning on grabbing another remote and will definitely get wii play. I'm already spending 40 bucks, why not throw in another 10 for some mini games. Even if i only play it once or twice, its worth it to me. How much replay value does going to the movie theater have? none? 10 dollars is a reasonable amount of money for 2 hours of entertainment.

I like it cause if someone is just learning the wiimote you can play those games with them and they'll start it get it and for like a $10 game of course it wont be the best game ever!

p.s. nope just wii-mote

just the wii remote like everyone says :)

the game does need another nunchuck though for tanks which it would of been nice had it came with both but lets not be greedy lol

i dont know why everyone knocks it, i like wii play :) i got a 760 on the shooting range hahaha i keep striving for the perfect 800 but im close!!!! (then again, close only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades)

and wii_smurf is right, eventually you will need all 4 remotes and nunchucks. i however, have only the 4 remotes (bought em at TRU they had SO many!), 2 nunchucks, and 2 VC controllers

2 player tank game is great, its a very good co op game. Especially when you start strategizing in the later levels. Good fun. I don't think I need a fourth remote right now, but if I ever get a fourth remote it'll be Wii Play.

Skorp said:
2 player tank game is great, its a very good co op game. Especially when you start strategizing in the later levels. Good fun. I don't think I need a fourth remote right now, but if I ever get a fourth remote it'll be Wii Play.

my bf and i are addicted to tanks......all the toys and games in the world and we're still amused by old skool things :)

sometimes we shoot at eachother (cop on cop crime :eek: ) but most of the time we play on a joined forces level its too fun!

I just got wii Play today and my brother always trys and shoot me first thing on the tanks on the first level. So I do the same and usually take him out first.

bubba-ga-nush said:
I just got wii Play today and my brother always trys and shoot me first thing on the tanks on the first level. So I do the same and usually take him out first.

LMAO careful of backfire, the bullets bounce back lol

It's more fun co op seeing how far you can get. My friend was gonna sell me his wii play then we realized how sweet tanks was and he was like sorry I'm gonna have to keep it.

Back