Wii PLAY!

Equis

WII-19-VI
Oct 18, 2006
ok i try lookin for this here but found nuthing!

(Source:Gamespot)

Wii Play is a collection of nine minigames to be bundled with the Wii Remote controller, and we got a hands-on with the pack before launch.

By: Nintendo
Genre: Edutainment
Release Date: Dec 02, 2006 (JP)

935589_20060914_screen001.jpg

935589_20060914_screen003.jpg

935589_20060914_screen005.jpg

Let me clear things up for some of you!...
This "game" will be availible at Launch in Japan, Europe and Australia.
Suprisingly, it HASN'T been officially confirmed by Nintendo to come to America, not at launch not later, it's still unknown.
I find this pretty frustrating, and yes, I too think it's a great deal!
It's a free game with the wiimote or a free wiimote with a game, however you want to look at it.
The official price for wiimotes in America will be $40 (NOT $35). Again- this game HASN'T been announced for America, but they (Japan, Europe and Australia) will get it for the price of a regular game (which would be $50) and is Wii Play + a Wiimote! So practically, if a wiimote normally costs $40 it'd only be like $10 extra to get this "game", which should also come in it's own box saying free wiimote included (NOT like an offer of "buy a wiimote and pay $10 extra, get the game".
Hope that helps!!

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/hajimetenowiiyourfirststeptowii/index.html

I always thought it was weird how every one was saying that it aint launch game when it is, obviously there Americans. This is one game i've really been looking forward to. You can keep your Call Of Duty i'll be playing Wii Pool :lol:

D Twizzle said:
I always thought it was weird how every one was saying that it aint launch game when it is, obviously there Americans. This is one game i've really been looking forward to. You can keep your Call Of Duty i'll be playing Wii Pool :lol:
Just preordered Wii Play, so all in all now on UK launch date being delivered to my door is: Wii, 4 Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks,4 Classic Controllers, Zelda, Red Steel, Wii Play, Wii Sports & 2000 Wii Points.

December can't come quick enough :yesnod:

Last edited:
D Twizzle said:
Just preordered Wii Play, so all in all now on UK launch date being delivered to my door is: Wii, 4 Wiimotes, 4 Nunchuks,4 Classic Controllers, Zelda, Red Steel, Wii Play, Wii Sports & 2000 Wii Points.

December can't come quick enough :yesnod:

damn how much you spending!????

D Twizzle said:
I think it comes to £479, Still cheaper than a PS3 LOL.

actually a PS3 is gonna be 425 pounds. In US its $600 i think u might have got them confused.

geez you sre do lol posting stuff really no offense but but it was justr a queto and some pics and ntohing new

Ronan said:
well it helped with me i didnt know much about it till i saw this

yup im just sharing information that i notice aint here... i didnt know about

Back