Wii playing online...

Alucard_Aricado

Vlad's Son
Dec 24, 2006
Lajas, Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
8743-2417-5197-3490
Will it be like the DS or it will use a lobby chat system like normal online game do? I really want to chat and CHOOSE with who I will play instead of a random foe finder. That was fine for the ds but not on Wii

erm im not sure but i think it will have both

yea there's not much information on the subject yet, but i would imagine that you would be able to play against random people, but also have "private games" where only your friends could join.

I also read that you can join by Wii codes from friends. But I remember the SDK for the Wii online part is not even released but all game developer keep there lipps sealed on this issue

Well I hope I can enter a lobby where I can see public rooms because the friends only and random stuff kills the posibility of clan making, easy public tourneys...If you dont want people to cuss and stuff just use a word filter but dont limit the game experience

when they do make online ....they should make mics for the wii so ya cn chat too em whilst playing (like xbox live)

Wii + Online makes an awesome combo. Something funny I've noticed is that the Wii's net browser is better than PS3's. Screw PS3, WII IS BETTER.

Back