wii pointer Jerky.Please help me

use the little stand that came with the wii for the sensor bar. It was a very little piece of plastic that most people have probably thrown away. So if you still have that use it on top of the tv. It fixed this same problem for me.

maybe there is some light messin up the wiimote. i have curtain behind my tele with the wii and the light was stuffin up the connection. maybe thats your prob

No its how far it is.I am taking a realy comfy kitchen chair and putting it closer to the tv than my couch. When i play a game like wii sports or gamecube i just roll the chair in the corner.It works well!

link125 said:
maybe there is some light messin up the wiimote. i have curtain behind my tele with the wii and the light was stuffin up the connection. maybe thats your prob

I just posted in this board about a similar problem, my christmas tree lights were screwing up my remotes really bad, especially on MOH2: Heroes.....are there any x-mas lights near your wii or where you play?

nah its not the lights.I just move a chair up and it works better.I like this better anyway because i get to be closer to the screen.

Back