wii points card dillema

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I cant find wii cards anywhere, all stores are sold out and dont know when they are getting them. Should i go on ebay, i would spend an extra $10, but with tax in a store i would spend total of $7 extra. Mario kart 64 is coming out tomorrow, so i want to have that, i have 700 points left over but i am 300 shorts. should i go on ebay? i have done ebay before and have bought stuff from it b4 so i trust it, but is it worth it?? what do u think? mario kart keeps on going through my head lol

but doesnt it only take visa, i heard? american express is what i would use for online ordering so if it can take that then i would. but i dont think it can.......should i go with ebay, need opinions lol

by the time you wiicard arrives from the dude off ebay, then stores will probly have it. walmart or target usually have some its sunday so you should check tomorrow.

No, im not giving my credit carn # to ANYONE online... ill juist wait for a Point Card to come in

Byuakuya, nice avatar, Ryukia is funny

Tails McCloud~ said:
No, im not giving my credit carn # to ANYONE online... ill juist wait for a Point Card to come in

Byuakuya, nice avatar, Ryukia is funny
it is a very secure system. plus its ninty handling the cash not third party, i think.

Fine, I'll help...

This will be a pain, but I will help a fellow Wii owner out. Send me your Wii via UPS and I will load it with 2000 Wii points and send it back.

Dialtone75 said:
This will be a pain, but I will help a fellow Wii owner out. Send me your Wii via UPS and I will load it with 2000 Wii points and send it back.
haha nice one. *cough* SCAM *cough.*

Its hard everywhere to find wii points cards.I say when ya see them but em.I also think that the wii takes master cards aswell for wii points.

I got one from a guy with the username vijeta21 off of Ebay. It was $20.49 and free shipping. I told him not to bother mailing it to me, just scratch off the back & email me the numbers. I paid with paypal & half an hour later, I had the numbers. I think paypal is a little safer than just throwing your credit card out there.

Tails McCloud~ said:

What specifically do you fear will happen?

You're much more likely to get your card number stolen when using your credit card in a regular retail store or restaurant. Online transactions use encrypted connections between two systems, and most of the time, no human is even involved in the transaction or ever sees your card information.

Seriously, shopping online is probably the safest way to use your credit card.

Back