Wii points card shop!!

Yes I had 1250 stars and got around 300 points... daylight robbery :wtf: You spend £30 to £ 40 per game and and hardly get many points back Nintendo should up thier reward system slightly.

Well at least you get more than X Box.

we dont even have that in america!!!!
you should consider yourself lucky that you even get something back

ROB64 said:
we dont even have that in america!!!!
you should consider yourself lucky that you even get something back

me neither what the devil are r stars never heard of them b4

If you buy a game in Europe you get a voucher in the box [Only on Nintendo products]

You make an account on the Nintendo site and you can get points from this voucher [usually 250 stars per voucher]

You can buy wallpapers etc, But recently they've updated it and you can get hats and stencils for the Ds etc. But you can also trade your stars in for Virtual Points.

It's

4000 Stars Points = 1,000 Virtual Points
2000 Stars Points = 500 Virtual Points
1200 Stars Points = 300 Virtual Points
400 Stars Points = 100 Virtual Points

Abit of a rip-off but we all knew it was coming so I don't think many people bought anything, Just saved up for these.

Well America. You get early releases and in the 2 years I've been buying Nintendo Stuff [Starting with my SP] I've only got 6,000 star points. So If I cash everything in I can only scrape two 800 Point games [Already got Streets Of Rage II]

Hope that helps explain the system we have here

yh but the points shop is constantly crashing and NEVER have any points in stock. Its disgusting, a total rip off!

How can it be a rip off when you're not paying anything for these points? Also, it's laggy because there are hundreds of people to exchange their star points for wii points.

ah well its a rip off because of all the time im wasting trying to get points lol :D want to get the interent for my wii, having to buy small points at a time.

Back