Wii Points HELP!!!

megtvg1975

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
I am trying to download games for my children. We got the points card, I have the points card on the system and everything. However when I go to download a game, I only see 4 or 5 different games.

How do I get to all the games?

Please, If you can give me step by step instructions, I would be very greatful!!!!

The games are split across multiple pages. You can scroll up and down on a single page, but there's a link near the bottom right area to take you to the next page of games.

It is a bit odd. Typically if you have a scrolling list of something, you expect that all the items are going to be in that list. Either that, or put only 2 or 3 games per page and have no scroll bar. They've mixed navigation methods.

megtvg1975 said:
I am trying to download games for my children. We got the points card, I have the points card on the system and everything. However when I go to download a game, I only see 4 or 5 different games.

How do I get to all the games?

Please, If you can give me step by step instructions, I would be very greatful!!!!

Maybe you should have your children help you. . .they are probably smarter than some old fart trying to use a new piece of technology.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAXAXAXXAAXAXAXXAAXAXAXa lOlOlOlOlOlOlOlOlo
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

csiguy4u said:
Maybe you should have your children help you. . .they are probably smarter than some old fart trying to use a new piece of technology.

Wow man wtf that was harsh. You don't stop at intelligence, but then you go for probably one of his most sensitive issues, age. Bit much, don't you think.

Thanks anyway. But I finally figured it out. I am not an old fart. I am only 30 years old.

Back