WII Points

Andre

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
8353-8554-1989-9427
Hey Guys, I have a question. It might be a dumb one to ask, but I was just curious. Once you use your WII points, can you get them back on your card? Or once you d/l a game that's it. Anyways to sum it all up, can you get your 2000 Points back, or do you have to keep purchasing more points each time?

Anyways can someone get back to me with that question please and thanks!

Oh ok, thanks guys.

No I don't, but count me in! I'm in need of Wii points and don't tell me to buy them myself, I'm saving my money up.

Is the UK the only area that were getting screwed on the cost of Wii points or what???
The us can have 2000 points for $20.00 (£10.19) and the UK highstreet sells the same for £19.95 ($39.16), at Game, Virgin Megastore etc.
Are they taking the P**s or what??????????

Does anyone know if you can buy and download online at $20.00 in the UK?

In The Netherlands it's 20 euros (£13,41 or $26,32) for 2000 points. So it's more expensive here then in the US as well, but I think you're really being screwed in the UK.

Nintendo UK aren't taking the piss, Game and Virgin are. Rule number 1, never buy games from quality shops in the UK, they rip you off on all the time charging the recommended retail price. Number 2, buy online! You'll be surprised how much cheaper you can buy Wii points cards on Amazon.co.uk and Play.com

Be aware of where you shop, and always compare prices.

I live in UK, snapped 4000 points up for £30...Bought from game. Go look at there online store there only £15 for 2000 points there...

Cheapest shop to buy points from in the UK is Woolworths - 2000 for £13.99. You can also buy them for that price straight from the Shop Channel using a credit/debit card.

once a game has been bought/downloaded on VC, can you download it again for free, say if it got deleted

benny said:
once a game has been bought/downloaded on VC, can you download it again for free, say if it got deleted
Yes you can, which is brilliant. So say you download a shitload of VC games and you begin to run out of space, you can delete some. But then if you want to play those deleted games again, you simply download them again free of charge.

ToadIsDoingMagicMushrooms said:
I've added you.

Always add fellow Spurs fans!
I'll add you when I'm next on my Wii.

Back