Wii Points

hot_chili

WiiChat Member
Jan 28, 2007
Any idea when stars will be able to be exchanged for wii points in the stars catalouge on nintendovip.com.
i think its only in the uk and im in the uk Iv been waiting soo long for them!!!

any idea when we will be able to exchange?

Well they were testing it a lil while back (And it went horribly wrong) so maybe thats a sign it will be up and working really soon.

oh good.
i hope so.
because i really dont like spending money on wii points, its pointless, although i have bought 2000 points once, and i hated doing that!!!

Yeah I've bought through the Wii and in store...and I must say when buying points in a shop its pointless giving a whole new DVD case for a piece of damn cardboard.

Jay61 said:
Yeah I've bought through the Wii and in store...and I must say when buying points in a shop its pointless giving a whole new DVD case for a piece of damn cardboard.

I like the whole idea of the DVD case thing, it makes it look like you have more games :smilewinkgrin: :yesnod:

yea its pointless but i like the box, it can be used to hold another disc.

meh tbh i would much rather just buy games before i get anything for wii points

i'm still waiting for wii to copy the xbox 360's way of getting points

for all those who dont know, when you complete a game on the 360 or something else you get points to buy thins in the store

...thats news to me dude, I have a 360 and I've never had any points to use to buy things.

I think your confusing the points with the achivements.

No worries, it is a lil confusing..thats why I never buy things off the Xbox :p

I don't know when exactly but I remember reading somewhere that the exchange rate may be 4 stars to a single wii point. Not sure if this is final though.

Same here

Yellow_Wii said:

for all those who dont know, when you complete a game on the 360 or something else you get points to buy thins in the store

I was always hoping you could earn Wii Points by playing a game or maybe winning it in an Wi-Fi Event.

Yellow_Wii said:
maybe.....its just thats what my friend told me

owell sorry

that post goes with your post perfectly

i mean i read it and then i looked at your avater and it was like your avater new what you wrote and was making a expression for it
:smilewinkgrin:

Yellow_Wii said:

This might happen for the wii it's just that it doesn't have online capabilities with games yet so there's no way of knowing that you've finished the game.

Back