Wii points

*nintendo*

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
Hi guys, id like to know if any of you have like some extra wii ponts to share with me, im wisihng to download MK64, and since many of you can get free wii points, id like to know if you can gimme some.

thanks in advice;)

First of all
NO
and no
oh and just maybe NO

Why would you think we can just give you some points

Nobody will give you any, you shouldnt even ask. Get a job and buy them yourself if your that desperate.

Jay61 said:
Nobody will give you any, you shouldnt even ask. Get a job and buy them yourself if your that desperate.

Ohh Yeah i bet you get Free wii points making surveys asshole, so youd better shut up Mother****er.

Erm..no, no I have not, I wasnt even aware you could do that. If thats the case, why don't you do that?

I have used a credit card to buy points twice and one other time I went to a game store and purchased them, with my own hard earned money. You can't expect someone to just give you points, even more so if your as violent seeming as your last post.

Get. A. Job.

well i gotta say --> Im sorry, i just thought you knew about this stuff.

i think he means that site where you subscribe to spam and fill out surveys (no URL mentioned)

why cannt you do it yourself *nintendo*

I will give you 1000 points left on my wii points card better use it before some one else does

The only way its possible to do what you want us to do is for one of us to have a wii points card unused and give you the code or acutally give you a credit card number. Their is no way to take wii points right off the system and give them to another system so quit being an idiot and post something contructive and like Jay61 said go out and get a job if you want points so badly.

it has 2000 points on it I was thinking of my other used points card better hurrry
before someone uses it!!!!

Back