wii points

haha first I was like Nah Im not wasting money on that. But now Im considering gettin paper mario and bomberman '93 ;)

It seems crazy though seeing you can get most games online with emulators.

emulators = not the same....

like games on my wii, brg wii to friends and play mario kart 64:cool:

Go to friends bring my laptop and play with everyone ;)

When you do that youll need 4 classic controllers right?

So its even more costly.

But I know when u use emulators you cant really play full-screen because it gets really pixely. But Im just saying I think the VC Games are a bit over priced. You can even buy them cheaper second hand.

But still Im thinking of gettin some of those classics ;)

Well...

You can use gamecube controllers and can get them for only a couple of quid. Bombernam '93 uses the Wii remotes so dont neeed to worry bout that!

They are not really overpriced.. i think not having to keep changing discs all the time is priceless!!! lol

hehe, ya well, i guess it's not too bad, i did a few odd jobs and i got the Internet channel and Kid Icarus... NES games are haaaaarrrrddd!!!! i hav Super mario bros. the NES original one, and it's soooo hard! o, and i've been having trouble doing 2 player... i can select 2 player, but when it gets to Luigi the gamecube controler can't control him, the wii controler can't control him, we just had to wait til time ran out!!!!

Yeah, its clearly better to go for the 2000 points or 1000 points, infact theres erven an option for 5000 points, that way you can buy some other good stuff such as the VC games, although if you arent planning to buy any vc game since most involve a GC or Classic Controller, you shuld go for the 1000 points, and buy the game you wanted along with another games, or keep the points for later,? Im sure NES games also can use the wii remote?

Evolve82 said:
Well...

They are not really overpriced.. i think not having to keep changing discs all the time is priceless!!! lol

haha very true !

And thanks for not flaming me right away like most guys on here do

+1 rep for you

i don't know what i would do without the classic games as the only wii game i have is the twightlight princess so i have been using my wii points to download games while i wait for the games i want to buy for the wii
i have mario kart 64
paper mario
OOT
donkey kong country 1 & 2
super mario 1 & 2
to name but a few

Back