Wii Power Bowling Tip/Trick

BGodby

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2006
Bealeton, Virginia
Wii Online Code
1490-9344-5896-1450
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. I searched and searched but I didn't find anything.

In Wii sports, go to training. Then play "power bowling" (you have to play the first bowling training first) When you bowl in power bowling, It adds a row after each frame. While bowling, in the very back of the pins (far left or right) you can notice a small red button. When you hit this button, EVERY single pin will fall down. You can only do this at the end, because the barriers are the widest. To hit the button, you have to roll the ball on top of the barrier, and you will here a click, this means you've hit the button, and every pin will fall down. This is very helpful, because this will add about 150 some pins to your score. I have only got it a few times, but it isn't extremely difficult.

Let me know if you've gotten this before, or at least noticed the button. Once again I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

Last edited:
Yeah I believe it's been mentioned. There's a video on YouTube of it. I've accomplished this about...3 times I want to say. It adds 182 pins to your score AFAIK. I managed it again today and brought my score up to 635 pins.

I've gotten the ball on top of the barrier all the way down the lane 3 times but none of the times the ball has hit the button. Looks like my Wii Sports is glitchfree :(

BGodby said:
I'm not sure if this has been posted before. I searched and searched but I didn't find anything.

In Wii sports, go to training. Then play "power bowling" (you have to play the first bowling training first) When you bowl in power bowling, It adds a row after each frame. While bowling, in the very back of the pins (far left or right) you can notice a small red button. When you hit this button, EVERY single pin will fall down. You can only do this at the end, because the barriers are the widest. To hit the button, you have to roll the ball on top of the barrier, and you will here a click, this means you've hit the button, and every pin will fall down. This is very helpful, because this will add about 150 some pins to your score. I have only got it a few times, but it isn't extremely difficult.

Let me know if you've gotten this before, or at least noticed the button. Once again I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

aab11e53-search-jpg.jpg

Why doesnt anybody fully read my post, instead of accusing me of not using the search. I searched almost all combinations of wording it, and only found one, that doesnt even fully explain, so I decided to post it. I repeated myself twice in my post!

Once again I'm sorry if this has been posted before.

Yes, we've all known this for a while now, but I prefer just straight knocking down the pins. 800+ score & platinum medal ftw.

Back