Wii Power Converter

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
Can someone confirm that this power converter is campatable with both the Gamecube and the Wii? Also, if anybody has it or anyone has used it before could you please review it? Thanks

FYI: I am planning on getting this and using it with my GC/Wii during long car rides on my portable dvd player. I have all the essential cords to play my wii/gc on the player, so this would work, right?

EDIT: lol, kinda forgot to put the link :sick: http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=801628

Im not sure what country your in so i dont no your normal house power voltage but if its the same as your normal house power then yes it will work.

^^Ya, there is

Oh and no, I wont be playing wii games, ill either be playing my cube, cube games on my wii, or wii games compatable with cube controllers.

paintba||er said:
Then why not just get a GC to put in your car and keep your wii at home?

??? I dont understand? All I was asking is if you guys think it would be compatable with the wii. So that if i wanted to play a GC game I could on my GC (or my wii for w/e reason) AND I could play Wii games not compatable with the Wii Remote (Ever heard of SSBB).

That is why.

Back