wii power glove?????!

Apr 4, 2007
i know people think that the power glove is comeing out for the wii, but wouldnt you think nintendo would not make it!? you see, im asking you a favor, could you show me how this is true?:scared:

How about you use google? Or ask your *cousin*

huh, i dont have a cousin!!

a30993 said:
How about you use google? Or ask your *cousin*
oh, i get it, you think im keyblader123, well im not that sorry son of a *****!!!! im grim_reaper123! not keyblader! got it! he was rude mean and hes a duchbag!!! so im not him! ok so dont mix me up for that low life jerk ok!:mad: :mad5:

About the third time you said you weren't him, I started to get that maybe you weren't.

Or maybe its a cover.

Maybe you should change your avvy (it's the exact same as key's), also you type a lot like him.

Answer to your Q, I don't think Ninty will make it, at least not this gen. Maybe their next console....of course they could release it for the new Naruto game (for hand-signs).

-__-

fisher5499 said:
About the third time you said you weren't him, I started to get that maybe you weren't.

Or maybe its a cover.
why do you got to say that!? if i were him id be insulting eeeeveryon, be a snob about kingdom hearts(xp) and aculy be an emo like he is (hahahaha) wat a douchbag he was!!!! im glad hes gone!!

thanks!!! ^_^

ssbb_lover said:
Maybe you should change your avvy (it's the exact same as key's), also you type a lot like him.

Answer to your Q, I don't think Ninty will make it, at least not this gen. Maybe their next console....of course they could release it for the new Naruto game (for hand-signs).
ill change it now!!

wheres pit from anyway?

what game is he from?

ps. how do you like the new avitar!?

pss.thanks for the post about the glove!!!:cool:

Pit is from kid icarus

I seen a picture of a glove thing somewhere on this site before probably just a few ideas ninty are thinking of i doubt it will come it.

grim_reaper123 said:
what game is he from?

ps. how do you like the new avitar!?

pss.thanks for the post about the glove!!!:cool:
Like McCloud said, Kid Icarus. You can actually buy the game on the VC right now for 500 Wii Points. He's an angel trying to redeem the god of Light from the darkness of the Evil god or something. I was thinking about getting it, however I don't have Wii points....maybe some other time. :p

oh my god, When i posted here, his name was keyblader123.

He changed his name and avvy..

how sad.. please keyblader

take your cousin and gtfo.

No matter what you do, you still are illiterate, you still listen to your cousin, and you still suck at researching.

[/pwned]

s3d5y8.jpg

grim_reaper123 said:
why do you got to say that!? if i were him id be insulting eeeeveryon, be a snob about kingdom hearts(xp) and aculy be an emo like he is (hahahaha) wat a douchbag he was!!!! im glad hes gone!!

honestly will a mod check his IP adress? This is getting ridiculous kid.

Back