Wii Pre-Order at EB Games!!!

Dudes us Aussies' have been preordering the Wii since like July this year at Toys'r'uS and there is a special deal, Wii get a FREE GAME!!!! I went to my local eb last friday and they said i can preorder it then and they had been hlding predrders for Wii and PS3 4 the past two weeks!

Yeah lol im loving aussie-land right now i preorderedin july hehe and we can pre order at just about every shop that stocks videogames you can pre order at lol

rowall2002 said:
I too just got a call from my EB Games manager with the same message! Friday at 10:00. HE said something about a limited supply of preorders, didn't mention exactly how many. Store is located in Tucson, Arizona.

dude turn on your pm i want to tell you something

Just spoke to my GameStop and they confirmed that they are starting on Friday at 10:00am (Same as EBGames).

He also mentioned he did not have as many pre-orders as they expected, but still more than PS3.

Yes i know

Ya, i feel kind stupid about asking this, but do you have to pay upfront for the wii preorder? or do they just put you on a list and then you pay when you get it. I think the only thing i ever pre ordered was grand theft auto liberty city stories for psp and it was like $5 in advance. as of right now i only have like $14 because i dont have a job yet, and my birthday party is next weekend. Someone please tell me that the preorder is only like $5-$20.

Thanks in advance
David

i just got an email from them and they said you have to put $50 down using cash, credit or trade.

The manager of my local EB also called and left me a voicemail telling me this. Available for pre-order at 10:00am.

I'll be there.

Sorry

dbinder1987 said:
Ya, i feel kind stupid about asking this, but do you have to pay upfront for the wii preorder? or do they just put you on a list and then you pay when you get it. I think the only thing i ever pre ordered was grand theft auto liberty city stories for psp and it was like $5 in advance. as of right now i only have like $14 because i dont have a job yet, and my birthday party is next weekend. Someone please tell me that the preorder is only like $5-$20.

Thanks in advance
David
Well David, Nintendo Wii pre-order is a $50 requirement reservation but i think you be able to put $5-$20 down on it, because it's just a required reservation it dosen't mean you have to put $50 down

i called my eb games and they said they would take pre orders oct 13 with 50 dollars down... whooo hooo. Im working on a demo reel so i will beable to be thier when they open... whooot.

I am going to wait to order it online with a bundle or just the system.. I dont like that i have to pay 50 just to reserve it...

O man, i called gamestop, and he said he doesnt know when online preorders will be but you might have to get a bundle.... are bundles usally fair in price? or overpriced? Would they have the origingal deals or big bundles???

Last edited:
dbinder1987 said:

Thanks in advance
David

Actually, you need at least a 50 dollar deposit minimum :yesnod:

hmmm

im gana have to trade in a bunch of games. i went to the local EB games and they said i had to sign up online and they would notify me when they will do preorders. So i have to try to find $50 worth of games to trade in tonight and go get store cred, and go back tomorow at opening. One last question, if i reserve it and end up not having the money for it when it comes in do i get my money back? or is it a non refundable deposit?

thanks again
dave

dbinder1987 said:
im gana have to trade in a bunch of games. i went to the local EB games and they said i had to sign up online and they would notify me when they will do preorders. So i have to try to find $50 worth of games to trade in tonight and go get store cred, and go back tomorow at opening. One last question, if i reserve it and end up not having the money for it when it comes in do i get my money back? or is it a non refundable deposit?

thanks again
dave

It's non-refundable. But, you have that pre-order forever, untill you get the Wii.

Back