Wii Prediction

Jesse

Protector of Hyrule
May 15, 2006
Sacred Realm
Wii Online Code
7219-3868-1848-6260
I predicting that Duck Hunt will be a game package with the purchase of the Wii.

What are some of your prediction and/or features you'll like to have on the final product for Wii at launch?

Last edited:
i think i mentioned it earlier in a post about the wiimote, but some sort of docking station for the controllers (especially if they are rechargable)

and i would love to see the system come with a game ready to play again, not having to buy the system and a game before you can play

I'm sure they'll be some form of freebie that will encourage us to buy it. But either way, I"m still getting the console. :p

Agreed, I'm getting the console no matter what. The virtual console should make for some old school gaming that you can relive. Just remembering some of the games I used to play gets my all excited.

Last edited:
I would really like for Nintendo to make some sort of effort for Final Fantasy XI online for the Wii. Sony and now Microsoft have it, it would be nice to see Nintendo go online with final fantasy XI.

Last edited:
jesse said:
I would really like for Nintendo to make some sort of effort for Final Fantasy XI online for the Wii. Sony and now Microsoft have it, it would be nice to see Nintendo go online with final fantasy XI.
Sorry man but Nintendo fans will probly just have to settle with cuter ff characters, example: "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles." So wii better change that!!!!:mad:

mrgameandwatchjr said:
Sorry man but Nintendo fans will probly just have to settle with cuter ff characters, example: "Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles." So wii better change that!!!!:mad:

lol mrgameandwatchjr you prolly right, and wii should change that. It would be a perfect title to launch with there online plans. Not to mention the Super Smash Bros Brawl that will be online. Its time final fantasy truely comes home to Nintendo with Final Fantasy XI!

Last edited:
I have the PC version of Final Fantasy XI and recently quit. If it would make an appearance on the Wii I would definitly get it.

Last edited:
I bet the Wii is bundled with a view download vouchers to get people familiar with the virtual console and the downloading process.

Ah yes, it would be a brilliant stroke of marketing genius to the nostalgia crowd to bundle the new Duck Hunt with the system. That would also mean including the light gun shell, to really get the classic NES feeling once again.
And a voucher for the Virtual Console would also be a good idea. “The first one is always free”.

I think the BEST thing that Nintendo can do is NOT put the nunchuk seperate of the wiimote...they said they didnt know...it would be stupid to sell em separetly...I'd still get the console ANYWAY!!! :D :D

i0n said:
I bet the Wii is bundled with a view download vouchers to get people familiar with the virtual console and the downloading process.

I would have to agree with that. The download voucher would be a great way for Nintendo to showcase there star classic power on the Virtual Console. Think the may add the Mario/Duck Hunt game as one of those options.

Last edited:
I mentioned this in another post. How about adding some of sega's classics to the virtual console. Sonic would fit in just fine with Mario and Link. I played NBA Jam and Mortal Kombat on Sega as well, I believe these originated with Sega? These are only some of the classic Sega games that can be offered for the Virtual Console.

Last edited:
Back