Wii Prediction

DtD said:
Actually... my DS came with Mario Kart, my GC came with Mario Sunshine, my N64 came with DK64...yah

Are those launch day bundles because if I remember correctly Mario Sunshine wasnt a launch title and neither was DK for the 64, I dont know?

DK 64 was definitely not a launch title for the N64, DtD probably got it in one of those special promotional packs much later on, which came with like a free game or two plus an extra controller.

I predict that there will be gift cards for the virtual console, and that you earn credits for the Wii games you play that can be redeemed for Virtual Console games.

gift cards: almost a certainty, something like iTunes comes to mind

earn credits for the Wii games you play

thats a cool idea! gives a whole new meaning to unlockables in games

another thought, maybe every game nintendo publishes will come with a coupon or something like $5 gift certificate for the virtual console.

Thats true, and maybe you could also get a free game based on the game you buy. For example:
You buy Super Mario Galaxay and you get Super Mario 64 download for free.

yeah, that would make the deal less sweet though, bc you may have already purchased the vc game....maybe if they did it categorically, like with mario galaxy get free/$x off any mario game

Well, they should make it so when you buy one Wii game you get one free off any old game they have.

Fox009 said:
Well, they should make it so when you buy one Wii game you get one free off any old game they have.

Maybe you can buy one and get a free game but only from a certain selection. Maybe something from atari(console) like centipede or astoroid.

Yeah, Duck Hunt seems like a good bet for a bundle. I'm not sure I'd actually pay money for it (I hardly ever played it on my NES).

wiiwarrior said:
my ideal bundle would be two controlls with the nunchucks and metroid and red steel

Does the Wiimote come with the Nunchucks or do you have to buy it seprately?

Jesse said:
Does the Wiimote come with the Nunchucks or do you have to buy it seprately?
I read in another thread that it comes with 1 nunchuck:
Hobbun said:
At Launch:
The Wii will ship the same way most every Nintendo console system has: Wii Remote (Wiimote, get it?), Nunchuk and console, with no games. The classic controller will not be included.
Accessorizing:
The default purchase package for additional controllers will all include the Nunchuk as well. You won’t have to purchase it separately, though they weren’t able to comment on price.

http://www.coveringe3.com/index.php/e3/article/live-from-e3-fun-wii-facts-confirmed-0511060329/

Last edited:
Instead of Square Enix making Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals, wouldnt it be better if they remade Final Fantasy X for the Wii. Maybe even make the new Final Fantasy XII game for the Wii. I would really like to see Square Enix give Nintendo a strong RPG that they can be proud of. They do have great GBA games but Nintendo is in need of a great RPG from Square on the Wii.

Last edited:
ffx for the wii? that would be pure AWESOME :D

duck hunt would be a great bundle package. i want to get twilight princess w/ it, but oh well. i think that getting a free or a discounted download for every wii game bought would be nice =)

Back