Wii Prediction

Jesse said:
Instead of Square Enix making Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals, wouldnt it be better if they remade Final Fantasy X for the Wii. Maybe even make the new Final Fantasy XII game for the Wii. I would really like to see Square Enix give Nintendo a strong RPG that they can be proud of. They do have great GBA games but Nintendo is in need of a great RPG from Square on the Wii.
That would be cool! :cool:

My prediction is that the Wii will be released on October 18th, cost $200 at launch and come bundled with $10 of gift cards for each Virtual Console system.

Nintendo will have a whole host of games that they could release with the Wii. Maybe they could bring out different deals, like a Wii Sports one, a Twilight princess one and a Red Steel one. Thats just what i think anyway.

it'd be great if they do wat xbox have bin doing with giving 3 games with the package for like an extra £50 - £60 i wud defo get zelda, wii sports and red steel!!! but then i'd be left out with SSBB and metroid ahh man so many games and not enough money lol!!!!

shaz said:
it'd be great if they do wat xbox have bin doing with giving 3 games with the package for like an extra £50 - £60 i wud defo get zelda, wii sports and red steel!!! but then i'd be left out with SSBB and metroid ahh man so many games and not enough money lol!!!!

I would love to see a similar package for the Wii. Zelda + another game to me would be perfect for the launch.

DRMARIO said:
im real annoyed, my internet router isnt compatible for direct access for wi-fi, and i just bought a dongle for it, and it still dont work¬¬ i still havnt experienced wifi! im so annoooyed! just hoping that it may just happne to work with the wii :p!

Just incase you didnt know, Wii will also have an adaptor for non-wireless users.

Just incase you didnt know, Wii will also have an adaptor for non-wireless users.
Yep, thats full on Awesomeness! Unless we pay by credit card for virtual console...
I think the Wii might come with a free demo disc which is not really a game but a bunch of little mini games where you can test out all of the different features of the controls. Thats cool, but a full game would be better

nkbswe5 said:
Yep, thats full on Awesomeness! Unless we pay by credit card for virtual console...
I think the Wii might come with a free demo disc which is not really a game but a bunch of little mini games where you can test out all of the different features of the controls. Thats cool, but a full game would be better

I could really see nintendo doing that. I did hear that Wii sports the may come with the Wii as a free game.

Last edited:
Yeah, cause wii sports is (apparently) just Nintendo's test games, and all nintendo's mini games added together made Wii Sports. Though I can see nintendo giveing away a demo disc...

Wouldnt it be great for Nintendo to put some kind of MMORPG together. Something in the form of Final Fantasy or World of Warcraft. Maybe a Zelda version or maybe a new franchise.

Perhaps a demo kinda game like Wii Sports to show off its controller? And I mean maybe just like a basic game of tennis and golf.

I don't think SM64 will be on VC, as it would put people off buying Super Mario 64 DS.

Nintendo would almost have to put mario 64 on the Virtual Console. That will probably be one of the best sellers.

Back