Wii Price Drops and Others *Updated Daily*

I bought Cooking Mama at Wal-Mart today for $30! I was surprised, because I've been looking every week. Looks like it's the new regular price, not a sale, can anyone confirm?

Go check out amazon.com. Many games have price dropped with free shipping. Madden 07 is $25 and Super Paper Mario is $40.

blizzo said:
I bought Cooking Mama at Wal-Mart today for $30! I was surprised, because I've been looking every week. Looks like it's the new regular price, not a sale, can anyone confirm?

I believe it was a sale...cooking mama didn't have a price drop yet...at least I don't think o_O..

Strange, Cooking Mama went back up to $50, but when I bought it at $30, there was no sign or anything of a sale. I wonder if it was just a misprice.

I was wondering what websites/stores I should keep my eye open for Wii games that go on sale for a day or two? I just bought Mario Party 8 on Amazon.ca (i'm canadian) for $40. Now its back up to $60. Was wondering if there are any other sites like this where I can snag a special like that.
thanks

I've found the best one or two day deals on amazon. Check their Gold Box specials every day. I keep a list of the games I want to get and just check them daily. Sometimes they have some really good deals. They change all the time.

gonna get that one for sure.
82(2).gif

61omGAZzy-L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Wario-Land-Shake-Nintendo-Wii/dp/B001C58T46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1237137497&sr=1-1"]Warioland: Shake it - $27.83[/ame] (3/15/09)

Back