wii problem

Dewy_Fan93

Dewy's Adventure Fan!!!!!
Jun 29, 2007
when i go to turn off my wii i have to hold down the button if i just tap it goes yellow why do i need to do this it annoys me and i cant use the remote to turn it off or it will only go yellow:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dewy_Fan93 said:
when i go to turn off my wii i have to hold down the button if i just tap it goes yellow why do i need to do this it annoys me and i cant use the remote to turn it off or it will only go yellow:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Dum Dum dum dum dummmmmmmm

wtf does is Standby with WiiConnect24 on (connected to the internet) mean and how do i turn it off just by taping the button i know its the internet but why is on when i try to turn of my wii

paintba||er said:
Green = On
Yellow = Standby with WiiConnect24 on (connected to the internet)
Red = Standby
red means off where there is no power to the system at all except for the red led

guys,

just about the on/ off,

suddenly my slot ligt doesnot dim / bright anymore, I've already check in the wii configuration and it set to dim.

when I turn on / off the wii, it lit and then off again,

what could be wrong?

hwidodo said:
guys,

just about the on/ off,

suddenly my slot ligt doesnot dim / bright anymore, I've already check in the wii configuration and it set to dim.

when I turn on / off the wii, it lit and then off again,

what could be wrong?

I'm not exactly sure of what you're saying/ephasizing. The brightness of the slot light or the fact the slot light blinks when turned off or on? :confused: Or is it the little light??? ahhhhh

I mean the blue light in the disc slot loading.

it supposed to be dim when we slot in or eject the disc but now no light at all.

Back