Wii Problems

MrChadley

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Alright, I just got my Wii. It's awsome, except for two problems I seem to be having:

A. The blue light around the disc slot only blinks for a second when I first turn the unit on. I thought it stayed on. Am I wrong, or is this unit messed up?

B. When I was playing Red Steel earlier it kept telling me that it "Lost communication with the controller" or something. Nothing was in front of me, the batteries were brand new. It did it about four or five times before I stopped playing.

Any Help? Anybody else having these or any other problems?

Maybe try a different sensor bar configuration or setup?

But yea, the blue light activity is normal.

D Twizzle said:
The thing is he could easily prove me wrong with a quick picture.

Why does he need to prove you wrong?

Ofcourse there are going to be faulty units, it's inevitable.

No, I'm not a PS3 fanboy. Man, you guys are paranoid. I joined the forum to ask about these "problems."

I know now that the Wii light isn't supposed to be on all the time. I thought it was. Damn those misleading Wii commercials.

The "Connection was lost" thing hasen't happened again, except for when I pause a game and leave the room for a few minutes. Man, I thought I had a defective console or something...

Thanks for your help.

If I ever have a problem with something I do 2 things. First is to look at official pages/help/manuals etc. Second is to look for the largest community site for said product. Type "Nintendo Wii Forum" into google, this is the first site you get. I know if I wasn't registered here yet had a problem, I would register and post right away.

Just wanted to say that :)

Back