Wii production going smoothly

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
You may remember the rumours curculating earlier in the week regarding production problems for the Wii. In perticular the Wiimote.

Well speaking with GamesIndustry.biz Nintendo have quashed those rumours with the following statement:

"The reports are entirely rumour and speculation. I can confirm that the Wii is very much on course for a Q4 release, as Nintendo originally stated," the spokesperson said."

source: http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=19412

yayy,
What happened to my other post?

anyway, at least i will have something to do for the xmas holidays

I suppose this shows we can't trust anything, unless it's from the mouth of nintendo themselves. This makes me all the more anxious about sept 14th-15th too. I was wondering if they may postpone the release of information if they were having problems...

Great News!

I had seen it on other sites aswell. I think it was on gamesradar? They had their source from a chinese factory, and several other sites had similar roumers.

psh, a chinese factory the little kids working there just said that casue they want some credit in this world..NICE TRY CHINESE FACTORY KIDS!

*tosses a nickle at the ground of a chinese boy*
the boy reaches down to pick it up
*pulls a string that was attached to the nickle and it flies back in my hands*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sovieto said:
psh, a chinese factory the little kids working there just said that casue they want some credit in this world..NICE TRY CHINESE FACTORY KIDS!

*tosses a nickle at the ground of a chinese boy*
the boy reaches down to pick it up
*pulls a string that was attached to the nickle and it flies back in my hands*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude, totally NOT cool.

I'm glad Nintendo took notice of this rumour, as it could have dented some sales.

Back