Wii question

Hobbit

Wii Rocker
Oct 1, 2007
I've had this the error could not read disc come up a few times when I've put in a game disc has anyone had this problem and do you guys think I should send my Wii in to be repaired?

Try running one of those cd/dvd cleaner discs in it. Also make sure the disc doesn't have any deep scratch's. If it does then try another disc and see if you have the same problem. If you do then yeah it might be time to take it back where you bought it or send it to nintendo for repair.

Yeah I think I'm going to send it back to Nintendo.

wiigotdawii said:
Did you try putting it in the other way in, perhaps you are putting it in upside down.
i totally was guilty of doing that the first time i got my wii lmao :lol:

Hobbit said:
I've had this the error could not read disc come up a few times when I've put in a game disc has anyone had this problem and do you guys think I should send my Wii in to be repaired?
Is the disc in good shape? Perhaps you should use the toothpaste method on the disc. Google it. If that don't work, just send it to Nintendo if you don't want to void the warranty. Most likely though, the laser pot (potentiometer) just needs to be adjusted though.

Back